Forum

How Can I Cancel a Delta Airlines Flight?

You should be aware of Delta Airlines Cancellation Policy if you want to change your flight. You should be aware of how to cancel a Delta flight now that you are aware of it. You can cancel your airline tickets both online and offline. To make it happen, keep an eye on the steps in front of you and follow them precisely.

Online Delta Flight Cancellation

1. To cancel your flight online through Delta, you must go to their official website.

2. Enter your Skymiles Delta account information now, or just look for the Manage Trips/my Booking section.

3. With the booking reference number and last name, you can find your trip once you've arrived at this page.

4. Locate the flight you want to cancel, then click "Delta Cancel Flight."

5. You will find the cancellation policies and fees for your fare type. Accept them and go on.

6. The charges that will be subtracted from your ticket booking price are shown on the new page.
You can confirm them and complete the ticket cancellation by following the on-screen instructions.

If you are qualified, Delta Airlines will send you a confirmation email with the refund request link when your ticket cancellation is successful.

Read Also:- United Airlines Cancellation Policy

Reply to this topic Share on my timeline

13 Replies

Mason William·

I have express a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite’s blog site list and will be checking back soon… Peacock Free Trial

Mason William·

A debt of gratitude is in order for the blog entry amigo! Keep them coming... Peacock Free Trial

Mason William·

Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog. Peacock Free Trial

Mason William·

I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. Peacock Premium Free Trial

Mason William·

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. DirecTV Stream free trial

Mason William·

I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site. Paramount Plus Free Trial

Mason William·

Thank you so much for ding the impressive job here, everyone will surely like your post. Logo Maker

Mason William·

Glad to chat your blog, I seem to be forward to more reliable articles and I think we all wish to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us. Youtube Logo Maker

Mason William·

Glad to chat your blog, I seem to be forward to more reliable articles and I think we all wish to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us. SVG Creator

Mason William·

Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. It contains truly facts. Your website is very valuable. Thanks for sharing. svg converter