According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Veterinary Surgery Electrosurgical Unit Market valued at USD 54.42 million in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 104.71 million by the year 2027, at a CAGR of 8.4%. Veterinary Surgery Electrosurgical Unit is a method of treatment where electric currents are used to cut, coagulate the tissues and control the bleeding with more convenience, especially in the hard-to-reach areas, the procedure is also conducted in animal surgery as it ensures increased precision and is a minimally invasive treatment. Veterinary Surgery Electrosurgical Unit is an effective treatment option for animals with tumors. The rise in the demand for Pet health insurance, especially in the developed countries, availability of skilled and experienced physicians for treatment, awareness among people for providing better medical facilities to the animal, and the accessibility to the animal care centers and hospitals are boosting the growth of the market. The rise in companion animal population and the rise in the disposable income among the people for their Pets is further promoting market growth. However, the high cost of expenditure for pet care and treatment and the lack of awareness among people for Veterinary Surgery Electrosurgical Unit is the primary factors hindering the growth of the market.
The American Pet Products Association (APPA) estimates that 67% of U.S. homes, or nearly 85 million families, own a pet in its National Pet Owners Survey for the year 2019-2020. In the United States, roughly 14 million small animals are owned.
Request Free Sample Copy @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/2772
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Symmetry Surgical in January 2020 acquired, the O.R. Company the company is involved in developing, manufacturing, and produces high quality of innovative surgical devices this acquisition would help Symmetry Surgical to expand its product portfolio in the minimally invasive surgical instrument. This acquisition would strengthen Symmetry Surgical to deliver cost-effective solutions for patient care, especially in gynecological and laparoscopic procedures.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG, in the year 2018, signed an agreement to acquire the bloodlines business of (NxStage). This acquisition was done to expand the B. Braun product portfolio in dialysis.
- Asia Pacific in the regional segment has obtained the highest CAGR of 9.5% in the forecast period due to the upsurge in the adoption of pets in the region and increase veterinary practices.
- North America has held the largest share of 35.1% in the year 2018 in the regional segment due to the increase in demand for Pet insurance in the region
- Medtronic, in February 2020, acquired Digital Surgery company. The company is based on surgical artificial intelligence; this acquisition was to strengthen Medtronic in a robotic-assisted surgery platform and to expand the company’s product portfolio.
- In the year 2016, Bovie renewed its Bovie 1250S-V, Specialist | PRO, 120-watt electrosurgical generator with the combination of Smoke Shark; it is a smoke evacuator. It provides a complete and precise energy system along with safe and effective smoke particle capture capabilities. Smoke Shark consists of four-stage filters to effectively capture the smoke and particle in the surgical site and offers 99.99 %efficiency.
- Medtronic in January 2020 announced the acquisition of Stimgenics, LLC, Stimgenics are involved in novel spinal cord stimulation (SCS) waveform known as Differential Target Multiplexed (DTM) Spinal Cord Stimulation. This acquisition was done to improve the Medtronics product portfolio in the treatment of chronic pain.
Key Players covered in this report are
Symmetry Surgical Inc. (U.S.), Covetrus Inc. (U.S.), DRE Veterinary (U.S.), B. Braun Melsungen AG (Germany), Medtronic (Ireland), Eickmeyer (U.S.), Summit Hill Laboratories (U.S.), Kwanza Veterinary (India), Burtons Medical Equipment Ltd. (U.K.), Integra Lifesciences Corporation (U.S.), LED SpA, and Keebovet Veterinary (U.S.).
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/2772
Products Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
- Bipolar Veterinary Surgery Electrosurgical Unit Instruments
- Monopolar Veterinary Surgery Electrosurgical Unit Instruments
Applications Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
- General Surgery
- Dental Surgery
- Gynecological Surgery
- Urological Surgery
- Ophthalmic Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Other Applications
End Use Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
- Veterinary Hospitals
- Veterinary Clinics
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Veterinary Surgery Electrosurgical Unit report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France and the rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Major Points covered in this report are as below:
• The Veterinary Surgery Electrosurgical Unit industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. The feasibility of new investment projects are assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
• With the tables and figures, the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
• Development policies and plans, manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed. This report also states import/export consumption, supply and demand figures, cost, price, revenue and gross margins.
• The Veterinary Surgery Electrosurgical Unit Market report provides key statistics on the market status of the Veterinary Surgery Electrosurgical Unit manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
We can also provide the customized data for separate regions like North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East Africa
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2772
We appreciate you reading our report. To learn more about the report and its customizable feature, please get in touch with us. Our team will make sure that your questions are answered and the report is tailored to your needs.
Get Explore Latest Research Report by Reports and Data:
Telemedicine Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/telemedicine-market
Transplantation Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/transplantation-market
Ziprasidone Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ziprasidone-market
Surgical Instruments Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/surgical-instruments-market
Schizoaffective Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/schizoaffective-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370